Monday, May 24, 2010

what's new: Energetic Kinesiology Proxy readings

Everything is energy , we live in an ocean of vibrating frequencies, organized as a hologram in which each part contains the whole. Creating order in just one part automatically benefits the whole.

Taken from Quantum change made easy : resonance repatterning



Understanding the concept of energy is easier to grasp if we begin with this simple equation.

Everything is energy , energy is everything.



Energetic Kinesiology proxy sessions works the same way.. its like surrogation, we sometimes surrogate for people's feelings and reactions without even being conscious about it.
what we are actually doing here is tuning into a energy field or a frequency. our frequencies radiate out of our physical body like a radio wave and we just need someone to pick up this wave. With your permission I will use my own muscle testing to test up information that is relevant for you and your goal or question.




Proxy sessions are usually well like by people with busy life styles, who find it difficult to set sufficient time aside for a in person, face-to-face consultation.

Energetic kinesiology is a quick 30 minute session which includes the proxy reading emailed to you . (A one on one kinesiology session in person is a 1 hour consultation.)Once you have received it , I am also happy to take you through it over the phone and answer any questions you might have.

You may also be given some homework for the session to integrate and process. ie flower essence, homeopathic, vitamin, minerals , affirmation, essential oil etc


Price $60.00



Testimonials :

I have been having kinesiology sessions with Amanda Adey since 2007. Amanda is the first kinesiologist I had seen and I was so impressed with her abilities to facilitate my healing with her skills in kinesiology. I have had ongoing continued success having kinesiology with Amanda. Those who have experienced kinesiology will understand the many layers that are uncovered,balanced and often healed through these sessions. From letting go of a marriage that was not working, looking at what motivates an addiction, uncovering severe fatigue,becoming more grounded and present, and gaining confidence and courage to align myself to what serves me best in life, relationships and health choices. Amanda is an excellent listener, non judgemental in her approach, exceptional in her kinesiology abilities, full of integrity and has a very genuine humility for a very gifted practitioner. Recently Amanda has started to do proxy sessions in her kinesiology practice. I loved this idea, particularly being time poor and so often not being able to get in to see Amanda for this very reason. It is also very reasonably priced. I had no hesitation to do this with Amanda, as I trust her abilities and integrity. I was also very excited that I could work on a goal which time and money restrictions had often not allowed. My goal was about money and wanting to stop struggling with financial lack,which was affecting my ability to study and paying my rent on time. The reading was totally accurate and uncovered the many layers that are linked with this issue. Amanda emailed me the information. I found having the information to read and reread in my own space and time very helpful to the process. I was given some homework, so much cooler than school homework, with some homeopathic drops and essential oils to take for a period of time. I have been diligent to do this as I realise I have to help myself. Within a very short space of time I had some more work come in, with the result of increasing my flow of money and relieving financial pressure and the stress of living that way. I highly recommend having a proxy session with Amanda. So many of us seem so busy and time poor, and even if this is not the case all the time we can use this as a sabotage to working on ourselves, even when the true self cries out to change and evolve for the better. Having proxy kinesiology sessions is a great answer to this and is extremely effective. Thanks Amanda. I'm looking forward to my next one. Vanessa Honeychurch


I have had 3 amazing distance energetic kinesiology sessions from Amanda Adey. Each time has clear, accurate & positive information to help me with my growth.
I especially love the luxury of the information coming to me via phone or email so I can process it at my convenience. Totally recommend it.
CONNIE HELBIG Spiritual Healer




2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that people who can't get to a Kinesiology session in person have the opportunity to gain similar benefits through a proxy session. x

    ReplyDelete